Machines for excellent polyurethane processing
Automated processing and application of liquid reactive plastics such as polyurethane, polyamide, epoxy, silicones or adhesives. Machines from Keymix Systems take reliability, performance and control of your production to a new level. With customized turn – key solutions tailored to your exact needs.
We realize your project
Pioneering expertise in the processing of multicomponent plastics
Are you planning to set up or expand a production facility or bring it up to the state of the art? Keymix Systems provides you with customized equipment that will let your production manager, sleep well at night.
Polyurethane | TPU | Polyamide uvm.
Casting systems from Keymix - A class of its own
- Multi-component low pressure hot & cold molding machine for reactive plastics.
- Material container in stainless steel, 5 – 1000 ltr. Contents with agitator and level monitoring.
Fully automated production lines
Turnkey complete plants for your production
- Competitive advantages through digitization of plants, processes and machines
- Monitor your production worldwide, in real time, via PC, tablet or smartphone
Retrofit & Service
We bring your old equipment up to the latest state of technology
Turn old into new - with the Keymix Technology Retrofit
- If your plant is only holding together thanks to adhesive tape, it’s high time for a retrofit
- Tried and tested combined with the latest technology and control components
The right composition at the right time is crucial
Our solutions are as individual as your products
Innovation needs strong partners - We love to create new things.
- You are looking for an individual special solution for your plastics production
- Thanks to our years of experience, we are the perfect partner for your innovations
Stoves & Heating Tables
Everything from a single source. We supply the right equipment.
High quality stoves & heating tables for successful production
- High quality heating stoves and heating tables for their specific needs
- Thanks to strong partners, we offer complementary equipment from a single source
Functionality | Wear resistance | Design |
Example products from our customers
KEYMIX is the competent partner when it comes to rational and continuous high-quality processing of various plastics. Our customers come to us with standard concerns as well as with challenging special requests.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Stefan Leblhuber
CEO Keymix Systems
At Keymix Systems, we like to compare production lines and individual machines to the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. Only the synergy of the individual components and an intelligent control system that directs them enable the creation of outstanding results. Something that is more than the sum of its parts.
We are happy to make this claim for your new plant as well.
Leave us a message now, maybe we will soon realize your next successful project together.